coronavirus is a life-threatening virus that is said to affect the respiratory system of humans. The virus can cause common cold, pneumonia, and severe lung problems (SRS) .
Normally coronavirus spread from one man to another.
* With sneeze and coughing air.
* With very close physical contact. Such as touch and handshake
* Touch of a virus-containing substance, after which it touches the mouth, nose, or eyes without washing it.
To prevent the spread of disease, lockdown all over the world.
As everyone quarantine , let’s make use of the time by taking care of ourselves.
Skincare tips :
You may suspect you have dry, oily, or sensitive skin, but do you really know your skin type? Knowing your true skin type can help the next time you’re in the cosmetics aisle. In fact, using the wrong products — or even popularized Internet hacks — for your skin type could worsen acne, dryness, or other skin problems.
Read on to learn:
how to build your own skin care routine how to treat specific skin concerns like acne or scars which DIY skin hacks aren’t healthy, even if they seem to work
Building a daily skin care routine
No matter what your skin type is, a daily skin care routine can help you maintain overall skin health and improve specific concerns like acne, scarring, and dark spots. A daily skin care routine has four basic steps you can do once in the morning and once before you sleep.
1. Cleansing: Choose a cleanser that doesn’t leave your skin tight after washing. Clean your face no more than twice a day, or just once, if you have dry skin and don’t wear makeup. Avoid washing for that squeaky-clean feeling because that means your skin’s natural oils are gone. Cleansers known to work well for all skin types include Cetaphil and Banila Clean It Zero Sherbet Cleanser.
2. Serums: A serum with vitamin C or growth factors or peptides would be better in the morning, under sunscreen. At night, retinol or prescription retinoids work best. Makeup Artist’s Choice has an effective vitamin C and E serum and retinol available.
3. Moisturizer: Even oily skin needs moisturizer, but use one that is lightweight, gel-based, and non-comedogenic, or doesn’t block your pores, like CeraVe’s facial lotion. Dry skin may benefit from more cream-based moisturizers likeMISSHA Super Aqua Cell Renew Snail Cream. Most brands will label their products as gel or cream on their packaging.
4. Sunscreen: Apply sunscreen with at least 30 SPF 15 minutes before heading outdoors, as it takes a while for sunscreen to activate. Darker skin tones actually need more sun protection because hyperpigmentation is harder to correct. TryEltaMD’s sunscreen, which offers broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection and is recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation.
Choose products that fit your skin type and sensitivity, and remember to read the labels. Some products, such as retinol or prescription retinoids, should only be applied at night.
For all skin types
Change pillow cases at least once a week.Wash or wrap up hair before bed.
Wear sunscreen every dayraphic life One
- Published in Facebook
Revitalize your beauty, Revitalize your soul…!
The beauty business in India is flourishing at a rapid rate due to which the future outlook seems exceptionally bright due to new product launches which are catering to consumers’ growing requirements. Today awareness of beauty products and treatments is at an all-time high in India. Consumers have much greater level of awareness of the ingredients in products and make choices based on their knowledge and preferences. There is a high demand for products based on natural, organic, anti-ageing and anti-pollution trends. It is also noticed that women are now spending more on beauty products as they are actively earning and spending more on themselves. Another important trend that’ll come to surface is the up rise in the number of professionally qualified personnel. This service sector offers great scope for employment and entrepreneurship and it is also where government’s intervention is required. The growth in this sector is creating a lot of interest in the millennial to pursue it as a career and government direction, assistance and encouragement is helping this industry to get recognition and create more employment opportunities. It is primarily categorized into five major categories – body care, skin care, hair care, and hand care and color cosmetics.
When talking about beauty and cosmetics the first thing that comes in mind is healthy and beautiful skin. For having healthy and flawless skins we need to take proper care of the skin. But before that it is important to understand that why our skin is so important. Skin is the body’s first line of defense against every possible threat present in the environment. Healthy skin provides a barrier that prevents millions, maybe even billions, of pathogens from entering your body where they can cause infection, disease and discomfort. Like any other part of your body, what you feed it and how you treat it will determine how healthy your skin is. Proper skin care ensures that your skin has the nutrition it needs to repair it, maintain optimal function and retain a youthful resilience and glow. The desire to have a healthy and beautiful skin is creating new opportunities for the growth of different national and international cosmetics brand along with the growth of different invasive and non-invasive beauty treatments.
The methods for getting clear and healthy skin will vary, depending on the person’s skin type. But keeping in mind the following points can help to get healthy skin
- Always use the correct skin care products depending on skin type.
- Use CTMP twice a day.
- Eat a balanced and healthy diet.
- Take facial treatment on regular basis
- Take proper amount of sleep.
- Drink plenty of water to keep the body hydrated.
- Use minimal make up
- Avoid smoking and alcohol.
- Exercise daily to stay healthy and keep your skin clear.
- Don’t over-wash your face
- Published in Facebook
Relaxation of body & mind are keys to Self-realisation
The spa industry is currently the fastest growing segment of the hospitality and leisure industry with revenues exceeding those from amusement parks, box office receipts, vacation ownership gross sales and ski resort ticket sales. The beauty and wellness industry in India is booming with tremendous potential for growth. In fact, it is said to be growing twice as fast as the markets of the United States and Europe. Growing consumer awareness, increasing disposable incomes and a desire among the millennial population to transform their lifestyles for the better has given the wellness sector across the world an unprecedented boom.
The word “spa” is often used to describe a resort located by mineral springs that are thought to have health-promoting properties, but the term is also associated with a wider array of commercial facilities offering wellness treatments. Spas cater to a wide variety of clientele who are looking to unplug and find stress relief. Some premier health spas have designed multi-day wellness boot camps for executives with regimented diet plans, physical evaluations, and personalized treatments. A spa provides a range of services for health management and body relaxation; these may include massages, body scrubs, steam baths, facials, waxing, and nail care.
Spas have also become a popular alternative for bachelorettes who want to relax and be pampered rather than go clubbing. Others seek out spas in order to attend retreats that focus on mindfulness, or to receive anti-aging skincare treatments. With the “total wellbeing” concept gaining ground, spa treatments are becoming more popular. There has been an increased need for spa treatments with salons being converted into day spas, offering both salon and spa treatments. In fact, service industries like spas and Ayurvedic centres are slated for growth. The West is also looking at India’s herbal traditions.
- Published in Facebook