CIDESCO – Post Graduation in Diploma in Beauty Therapy
To provide applicants the necessary learning to make them capable of working efficiently and productively in the world's best Spas and resorts all over the world. The main goal of this course is to provide candidates the best possible Spa training in the market.
PG Diploma in Beauty Therapy at ISAS beauty school, Students, goes through a program where we enhance their knowledge of beauty therapy what they have gained so far during their graduation and make them familiar with most advanced and trending techniques available in the industry today.
There are no restrictions on the number of students allowed to commence the course. Nevertheless, it should be noted that due to the complicated nature of specific Spa procedures, it will not be possible for us to have students more than the capacity of our classrooms and to participate in practical demonstrations at our salon centers. In this kind of cases, we segregate the learners into several groups to ensure every student gains the best out of our programs.
Spa Facilities at our Spa Training Centers - Dubai & UAE
At ISAS Beauty School we have state-of-the-art infrastructure which is recognized as one of the best in India. Facilities that we provide at our salons make the learning experience of the students pleasant & cozy. ISAS Beauty School facilities boost spa students for perfection in the respective field and encourage professionalism & positive vision toward this field.
- Spacious spa centers,
- International spa therapy,
- Practical spa centers
- Team of experts
- Highly Advanced and Modern Equipment
All the above-listed facilities help students to understand the treatments thoroughly along with practical knowledge. The resources that we provide to our students contain materials that offer profound experience in spa treatments, our programs of body and beauty treatments promotes professionalism & overall improvements of our students.
Computerized workrooms and highly equipped spa centers to help students in their research and project activities as well.
At the end of the course The Assessment for the Post graduate Program Spa Therapy Diploma our experts review all the work done by students and asses based on their skills.
Duration: 9 weeks
Course Content :
- Orientation (Introduction about CIDESCO,Classes)
- Professional Ethics
- Health and safety
- Business Studies/ commercial studies
- Microbiology, health and hygiene and sterilization
- Natural Science (physic, chemistry)
- Chemistry (organic chemistry, cosmetic chemistry)
- Cosmetic science
- Heat therapy (UV rays, infrared)
- Introduction to Anatomy & Physiology
- Cytology (study of cells structure)
- Skeletal System
- Muscular System
- Integumentary System
- Skin Disease and Disorders
- Nail Disease and Disorders
- Nervous System
- Circulatory system
- Lymphatic System
- Immune system
- Respiratory System
- Digestive System
- Urinary System
- Reproductive System
- Endocrine system
- Electrotherapy (face and body galvanic, face and bodyvaccum, face and body faradic, high frequency,
steamer, brushing unit, G5, micro current)
- Skin analysis and skin type
- Basic product knowledge including brand knowledge
- Body analysis
- Face and body massage
- Body scrub and wrap
- Ancillary services (eyebrow shaping, eyelash and eyebrow tinting)
- Manicure and pedicure
- Hair removal
- Cosmetic surgery (basic general knowledge)
- Diet and nutrition
- Make‐up and hair
- Practical along with Mock Exam
- Additional /specialized subject (thesis)
coronavirus is a life-threatening virus that is...
The beauty business in India is flourishing at ...
The spa industry is currently the fastest growi...