Certificate course in Asian Therapies
Cupping and some of the other ancient Chinese spa treatments that do help in blood circulation and firmer-looking skin, surprisingly these are the latest health trends among all other;
The Balinese massage is now just as ubiquitous as its Swedish equivalent, the most popular rubdown in the world.
Why You Should Go For Certificate Course in Asian Spa Therapy-
In Asian spa therapies opportunities are more than ever before; people from all across the globe are now seeking out Asian spa treatments.
Asian spa therapies have gained popularity worldwide, so here at ISAS international beauty school, we teach our students again spa treatments using natural ingredients.
There are ample Asian spa therapies that we have covered in this course -
What Makes Us Unique
- Our experts will teach you through practical training on how to give a holistic experience to the client by maintaining the internationally accepted standards.
- Through our Asian spa therapies, we will teach how to stimulate all the senses of hearing, touch, smell, taste, and sight,
- Here at ISAS international beauty school, we will provide you the essential Information of natural elements such as water, high-vaulted bamboos, pockets, fragrance these are all significant part Asian spa therapies.
- We also explain the detoxification procedures through Asian spa therapies.
- Our Ayurveda experts will explain to you about Ayurveda spa therapies as they come under Asian spa treatments
- Our experts have designed this course specifically to make professional Asian spa therapists.
We have covered every possible thing in our Asian Sap therapy course to make sure that after graduating from our school therapists are up to the mark.
Even our expert trainers will tell you about how much pressure to apply in an Asian spa therapy to give the client the best possible treatment.
We have a team of internationally recognized Asian therapists’, and the highest level of teaching is something that sets us apart from others.
So do not miss this opportunity as we have limited seats to accomplish your dreams through this course.
Duration: 15 Days
Course Content :
- Anatomy / Physiology
- Asian Medicine Concept
- Thai Massage
- Javanese Lulur
- Shiatsu Therapy