Certificate Course in Foot massage and reflexology
Reflexology is a growing & pulsing therapeutic modality inside the scope of body functionality. A decades-old practice of healing naturally, foot massage and reflexology employs a wide array of massage approaches to excite & stimulate all the body operations while actuating its remedial endowments. Each body part is associated with a reflex on foot. By provoking these points of reflex, we can assist the body to overcome stress, improve healing, open meridians, and eliminate body contagions. A fantastic stress-related antitoxin, reflexology restores body balance, decompresses the body, and assists as a preventative medication.
ISAS Beauty School is a leading Spa academy that is offering passionate candidates with Diploma and Certification courses in Reflexology, Beauty, Spa, etc. We are here to assist those who are looking to make a career in Foot Massage and Reflexology. You can get admission in ISAS and can master the field of Thai feet massage and Reflexology.
What After Completing Certificate Course in Foot Massage and Reflexology
- You will get a comprehensive understanding of how to address a foot massage and reflexology so that, if you desire, you can start your own business in the field of massage and reflexology.
- After finishing the Certificate Course in Foot Massage and Reflexology, you will get complete knowledge and in-depth understanding where the feet's reflex points are & also identify how to stimulate them through feet massage and Thai reflexology approaches.
- After completing the Foot Massage and Reflexology course, the candidates will understand how to execute the Thai foot reflexology massage progression to excite the energy systems of the body.
- After the successful completion of this course you will come to know the reflexology therapy contraindications and also have absolute knowledge of how to deal with the customer from the moment they step into your spa center
- After getting certified with this course you will master the approach that drives greater customer satisfaction and the ways to treat clients with joint & muscle pain. They will begin understanding the points of acupressure to improve the therapy even further through these astonishing Foot Massage and Reflexology techniques
Duration: 15 Days
Course Content :
- Anatomy & physiology
- foot health
- massage manipulation
- aroma oils knowledge
- benefits & contraindication